NEW Magic Kingdom Halloween Event – Disney After Hours Boo Bash in 4K | Walt Disney World 2021
Yesterday was the first night of the new Disney After Hours Boo Bash Halloween Event at Magic Kingdom. In this video, you’ll see an overview of what the expensive event has to offer. The price per person ranges from $129-139 for dates in August and September. The event is sold out for all dates in October. Disney After Hours Boo Bash officially began at 9:30pm, but the Happily Ever After fireworks still happened at 8:45pm. Once the crowds disappeared, the park was very empty overall for the special ticketed Halloween event. Just about every ride was a 5-10 minute wait all night. It was surprising to see the capacity for the event was extremely low. The halloween cavalcades are fun, but the Boo To You parade is very missed in my opinion. The small number of character experiences and trick or treat locations is also a bummer(for the event price). Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party is still a better Halloween event to me, but the very low crowds and almost no wait times for the attractions may make this event worth the hefty price. This was filmed on August 10th 2021 from around 8:45pm – 11:45pm.
Thanks for watching! Like the video by giving it a Thumbs Up and Subscribe for more 4K WDW Videos! #waltdisneyworld #halloween #magickingdom
Subscribe to my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9VssuPjY986K1Lh9mnrPH
Ways to support 4K WDW:
Welcome to 4K WDW! We share our daily walkthroughs, experiences, and more at the Walt Disney World Theme Parks and Resorts with no commentary, so you can enjoy the natural sights and sounds of WDW! All videos are posted in 4K, and sometimes even 5K resolution! We strive to bring you the highest quality videos of Walt Disney World consistently, so you can truly feel like you are at WDW whenever you can’t be there yourself! Please Subscribe to our channel and press the notification bell to get notified every time we post a new video every day! Thanks for watching everyone!
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Magic Kingdom 2021 FULL Halloween Experience in 4K | Disney After Hours BOO BASH Walt Disney World
- Magic Kingdom 2021 Halloween Decorations & Merchandise – Filmed in 5K | Walt Disney World 2021
- Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Walking Tour in 4K | Magic Kingdom Walt Disney World 2019
- 🔴Live: OPENING NIGHT – Boo Bash Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom – Walt Disney World Live Stream
- New! Halloween World of Color: VILLAINOUS (First Show) | Disney’s Oogie Boogie Bash
- Is Disney's After Hours Boo Bash Worth It? | Spooky Characters, Halloween Treats & Low Crowd Levels!
- Mickey's Boo-To-You Halloween Parade 2019 | Walt Disney World
- Disney World HALLOWEEN MERCHANDISE 2021 | Boo Bash Halloween Merchandise at Emporium Main Street USA
- Halloween Merchandise Has Arrived at Walt Disney World – 2021
- The BEST (and Worst) Halloween Snacks at Disney World
- Oogie Boogie Bash! Disney's NEW Halloween Party at DCA!
- I Found the WORST (and Best) Disney World Halloween Treats!
- Fall Time Around the Magic Kingdom Ambience | Halloween Fall Disney World Ambience & Music
- 🔴Live: Halloween at Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground – Walt Disney World Live Stream – 10-24-21
- Disney's Fort Wilderness Halloween Golf Cart Parade 2018 w/ Pirate Chip & Vampire Dale, Disney World
Last update 2021-09-03. Price and product availability may change.