How to Make DIY Halloween DOOR DECORATIONS | halloween WOOD SIGNS DIY
LEARN HOW TO MAKE FUN HALLOWEEN DOOR SIGNS USING WOOD CIRCLES, VINYL, AND YOUR CRICUT
I love seeing everyone’s wood door signs! They are all over the Facebook groups I am a member of and, honestly, are something I have always been intimidated by. However, I took the plunge and designed this cute (and clever) Halloween door sign.
After I made this cool sign, I don’t know why I was ever intimidated. They are so fun and easy to make!
You can download the SVG file for this project at https://thebeardedhousewife.com/diy-halloween-door-sign/
MATERIALS LIST (includes my affiliate links)
Cricut Maker, https://shrsl.com/2c5ps
Cricut Explore Air 2, https://shrsl.com/2c5px
Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green, 12×12), https://amzn.to/30u4FQ7
Cricut StandardGrip Cutting Mat (green, 12×24), https://amzn.to/33RexpW
Cricut Premium Permanent Vinyl – Black, https://amzn.to/3doJZz8
Cricut Brayer, https://amzn.to/3mM71nB
Cricut Scraper, https://amzn.to/3nzSP1k
Transfer Tape, https://amzn.to/33P80Mm
Unfinished wood circle, https://amzn.to/30YPYWk
Paint for sign, https://amzn.to/3dnhqSl
Sealer for sign, https://amzn.to/3iKcZSW
Paint Brushes, https://amzn.to/3jYPKWM
Fishing Line (to hang your sign), https://amzn.to/3nI03At
Picture Wire (to hang your sign), https://amzn.to/3lKzpp7
Picture Hanging Hardware (to hang your sign), https://amzn.to/2Fmj6iw
I used the Mitoos Halloween Typeface font from FontBundles.net to create this sign. To further personalize this sign, you can purchase the font at https://fontbundles.net/sefgan/738777-mitoos-halloween-typeface-with-extras/rel=YE1c7t
For help with uploading downloaded fonts into Cricut Design Space, check out my full tutorial at https://thebeardedhousewife.com/upload-fonts-into-cricut-design-space/
I appreciate each and every email subscriber. Want to sign up and receive my projects and tutorials delivered right to your inbox? Subscribe to my newsletter at https://thebeardedhousewife.com/the-bearded-housewife-file-library/
Follow Me at:
Blog – https://www.thebeardedhousewife.com
Shop – https://www.shop.thebeardedhousewife.com
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/thebeardedhousewife
Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/TheBeardedHWife
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/thebeardedhousewife
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/thebeardedhousewife
TikTok – https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJU3t2tw
Please subscribe to my channel at https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCBJpf126yhj67CVx5b5wlAw for more videos and tutorials on how to craft your house into a home!
Video Editing: Nick, using Wondershare Filmora 9 and iMovie
Music: Back to Normal from iMovie (licensed, royalty and copyright free)
Videography: iPhone 7 Plus
Project Design: an original creation by The Bearded Housewife
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Diy Halloween Wreath: How to make a Ghost Door Hanger
- How to make a DIY Fog Chiller | DIY Halloween Props
- How to Make a DIY Packing Tape Ghost for Yard Halloween Decorations
- How To Make Neon Lighted Kids Costume for Halloween | DIY
- DIY – HOW TO MAKE LED HALLOWEEN BUCKET
- DIY HALLOWEEN GHOST, HOW TO MAKE HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS, DIY CHEAP HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS, DIY GHOST
- How to Assemble 3D Paper Crafts | Beginner Friendly | DIY Halloween Black Cat!
- How to Improve Your Spirit Halloween Jason Mask: Part 3 – Friday the 13th DIY
- Halloween Masks DIY l How to Make Masks from Paper / Halloween decorations at home l DIY
- Man In a Box DIY Illusion Costume – How to Make it (Halloween)
- How to Make a Whimsical Halloween Door Swag
- How To Make Halloween Treat Bags For Toddlers | 2021
- DIY| HOW TO MAKE A CARDBOARD MASK.
- Make These Cute DIY Ghosts for Your Front Yard | DIY Outdoor Halloween
- New Style Halloween Mask🎃Diy 3Layers Face Mask Sewing Tutorial | How to Make 2 In 1 Mask Very Easy
Last update 2021-09-03. Price and product availability may change.