How To Make an Awesome Halloween Garage Door Illusion with Paranormal Passages by AtmosFearFX!
A How To video on making an amazing garage door illusion for Halloween.
In this tutorial I demo the digital decoration Paranormal Passages from AtmosFearFX and a video projector to make a very convincing Halloween scene that gets incredible reactions from Trick or Treaters!
The effect is very easy to do and makes great use of any large surface of your house for your Halloween display.
The actual scene I am using is called Spectral Surfaces and can be purchased as a digital download for $10 from AtmosFX.
Enter the Maze by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Man In a Box DIY Illusion Costume – How to Make it (Halloween)
- Paranormal Activity Digital Portrait Zombie Halloween Prank
- How To Make an Easy, Cheap Tunic from a T-shirt for Larp, Stage or Halloween Costume
- How to Make a Whimsical Halloween Door Swag
- How to make a Jack O'Lantern – A detailed step by step How To Carve a Pumpkin – Halloween guide
- How to make an easy Origami Cat great for Halloween
- How To Make a Singing Pumpkins Halloween Display – Jack O' Lantern Jamboree
- Know how to make an entrance on your next #halloween party 🧛🏻 💨 #shorts
- Halloween AtmosFX Holograms in a 9ft Garage Door
- Diy Halloween Wreath: How to make a Ghost Door Hanger
- How to make a Halloween pumpkin with paper mache
- Halloween Banner To Put On Garage Door
- Halloween door wrap How to wrap a door Rmwraps.com
- Family Crafts: How to make a Halloween ghost costume from an old bedsheet
- How to Make DIY Halloween DOOR DECORATIONS | halloween WOOD SIGNS DIY
Last update 2021-09-03. Price and product availability may change.