How To: Make a Halloween Pumpkin Front Porch Light Cover!
Thanks for watching!
This is a quick and easy way to make a cute pumpkin porch light cover for Halloween.
What you need:
1 Plastic Pumpkin Trick or Treat Bucket (Costs $1-2 depending on where you buy)
Scissors or a utility knife to cut your pumpkin
Some wire for the back
A Lighter or candle to warm up your plastic handle, (cut it to size then melt to hold in place)
And thats it!
Much cheaper then the light covers for sale at Halloween stores for $10-$15. This cost me $1.50 total 🙂
Enjoy & Happy Halloween!
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- How to make a Jack O'Lantern – A detailed step by step How To Carve a Pumpkin – Halloween guide
- How to make Light Up Newton's Halloween Card
- How to make a Halloween pumpkin with paper mache
- How to Make Squid Game Light Up Mask 2021 – DIY Halloween Led Mask Costume
- 74) Halloween LED Pumpkin with Tinkercad + 3D printing | 3D modeling how to make
- How to Make Paper Pumpkin and Mini Witch Hat | Halloween decor crafts idea
- Halloween Front Porch Rug
- Halloween Porch Light
- (Easy) How to Make a Halloween Witch
- Halloween Banners Front Porch
- Halloween Banner Front Porch
- How to Make Mini Halloween Goodie Bags
- Family Crafts: How to make a Halloween ghost costume from an old bedsheet
- Halloween Flag Banners Front Porch
- HALLOWEEN Front Porch DECORATE With Me | 2021 Extreme Makeover
Last update 2021-09-03. Price and product availability may change.