DIY Halloween Door Wreath with Dollar Tree Supplies
Follow along as I make a scary Halloween door wreath mostly using supplies I purchased recently from my neighborhood Dollar Tree store, including black and purple roses, skulls, a giant tarantula, and a scary rat! This is a fun project you can do on your own, using supplies that shouldn’t cost a lot of money. It’s something to get into the spooky, Halloween spirit! Boo!
The 16-inch foam floral wreath base I used can be found at Joann: https://bit.ly/2QfDUdo
Everything else I used I purchased from Dollar Tree.
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Deco Mesh Wreath using wire hanger | Fall Door Swag Wreath | Walmart & Dollar Tree DIY
- DIY DOLLAR TREE LIGHTED WITCH HAT WREATH|HALLOWEEN DECOR
- CANDY CORN & GHOST DIY | DOLLAR TREE HALLOWEEN DIY 🧡
- NEW Dollar Tree DIY Halloween Haunted Farmhouse | Light up Halloween Haunted House DIY Craft Project
- Blinking Halloween Door Covers from the Dollar Tree – Unboxing and Review
- DOLLAR TREE HALLOWEEN DIY| SKELETON CANDY BOWL DIY| Megan Navarro
- DIY Dollar Tree Halloween Costumes
- Decorate with Me | Unique Halloween DIY | Dollar Tree DIY Skeleton Cage
- DOLLAR TREE DIY HALLOWEEN HACKS & IDEAS (all new for 2021!) 💀
- Halloween Wreath Diy Supplies
- Halloween Diy Wreath Supplies
- Halloween Wreath Supplies Diy
- Halloween Crafts: Dollar Tree Halloween Wreath
- DIY Dollar Tree Halloween T-Shirt | Easy $1 Bleach Spray Tutorial – Halloween Crafts
- 💀 AMAZING DOLLAR TREE DIY HALLOWEEN DECOR NEW(2021)🎃
Last update 2021-09-03. Price and product availability may change.