4 Fun Bleach Shirts For Halloween
Enjoy these four fun shirts made using bleach and stencils! These are fun for Halloween especially, but I wear them regularly 🙂
You can do these techniques with bleach or with dye or fabric paint for lighter shirts. Great for kids with adult help.
*for extras fun, get some glow in the dark dye and add that on top of the bleached areas with a paint brush!
*always neutralize your bleach by rinsing with water and peroxide after your shirt is finished.
Shirts are Bella+Canvas poly-cotton tees in dark heather gray and heather black.
Clorox 100% Bleach
Basic Spray Bottle
Oracal 650 Vinyl
Plain paper for inbetween shirts
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
- Halloween Crafts: Easy Bleached Halloween Shirts | How To Spray Bleach A Shirt
- Dollar Tree DIY BLEACH SHIRT DESIGN UNDER $10 Fall and Halloween style
- DIY Dollar Tree Halloween T-Shirt | Easy $1 Bleach Spray Tutorial – Halloween Crafts
- How to cricut a custom bleach halloween shirt
- DIY Halloween bleach t-shirt
- How to Sublimate and Bleach a T-Shirt. Start to Finish. #Halloween
- Handyman Hal Halloween | Halloween Fun with12ft Skeleton
- EPIC HALLOWEEN COSTUMES! – Cheap, Fun and Easy DIY = Under $10!
- M&m’s Halloween Glow In The Dark Milk Chocolate Candy Fun Size 15Oz
- Frighteningly Fun Halloween Decorating Ideas For Your Yard
- Pumpkin Carving, Simple, Scary, and Easy Fun
- Halloween pumpkin carving | Family fun with Gaby and Alex Show
- M&m’s Halloween Glow In The Dark Milk Chocolate Candy Fun Size
- Throw The Ultimate Halloween Party With These Fun Ideas!
- TRYING FUN HALLOWEEN CANDY w/ Hannah Hart!
Last update 2021-09-03. Price and product availability may change.